- Mayors of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- EPHS moves headquarters to the City of East Point Historic Compex 1986 >
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised November 2013
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
The Frog Hollow Neighborhood Association has donated a brand new "Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Metal Detector" to the East Point Historical Society. This will help us to find new artifacts to display and preserve at the EPHS that are hidden in the soil of East Point, it will also help to pin point areas of interest for further documentation. It will allow us to raise funds by finding items for residents they may loose for a donation to the EPHS.
Thank you Frog Hollow Neighborhood Association.