- Mayors of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- EPHS moves headquarters to the City of East Point Historic Compex 1986 >
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised November 2013
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
Just as we celebrate the happy event of our newly designed newsletter going out containing exciting new events planned, we received the sad and tragic news that our esteemed Curator and Historian, Mr. Steven K. Bramlett had died. His unfortunate passing occurred on April 29 within the halls of his beloved East Point Historical Society Museum. The news came as a total shock to his family, friends and fellow Board Members of EPHS. Steve was the essential factor, the key cog, if you will, that enabled our group to function as an entity. As long as there is an EPHS, his spirit will burn brightly within our organization. He will be deeply missed. Our deepest condolences go out to his mother, Mrs. Adele Mcpherson, and to his family and friends.
—Walter Griffin and The Board