- Mayors of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- EPHS moves headquarters to the City of East Point Historic Compex 1986 >
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised November 2013
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
The East Point Corner Tavern is sponsoring an event to benefit EPHS. On Monday, June 6th they will run a screening of the 1939 classic movie “Gone With The Wind”, based on the novel by Atlantan, Margaret Mitchell. There are many among younger generations that are unfamiliar with GWTW and its importance to a better understanding of the history and character of the South during the civil war and in particular, the Atlanta area. This is an opportunity to pass along stories and lore about the premier of the movie in Atlanta, and best of all, from 7:00 p.m. to closing, The East Point Corner Tavern will donate 15% of all proceeds to EPHS! Costumes are encouraged and there will be door prizes. Mint Juleps will be on special to set the mood. The Corner Tavern is located at 2783 Main Street in East Point, and the phone number is 404-768-0007. Come mingle and share your knowledge and memories of this classic film with people who may be seeing “Gone With The Wind” for the very first time.