- Mayors of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- EPHS moves headquarters to the City of East Point Historic Compex 1986 >
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised November 2013
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
The Hapeville Historical Society has planned a daytrip to the Peachstate Aerodrome in Williamson, Ga on Saturday, June 4, 2011 for the Antique Airplane Fly-In event and lunch at the Barnstormer’s Grill near by. The trip will be made in reserved vans that will depart at 9:00 a.m. from the Hapeville Recreation Center (aka Hoyt Smith Center), at 3444 N. Fulton Avenue, next to the Hapeville Elementary School (fka Hapeville High) The expected return time is no later than 3:00 p.m. Reservations may be made as long as there is space available up through May 20th. Attendees may also choose to drive their own car or to ride in a private automobile with someone else. Either way, indicate your preference when making the reservations.
Transportation cost per person on the rented van will be between $7.00 and $10.00, depending on the number of reservations received. The museum is free. Lunch at the Barnstormer Café costs $6.00 for the salad bar; $3.00 - $6.00 for soup & sandwiches; and full dinners cost from $9.00 - $20.00. For more questions and to reserve a place, please contact either Bill Whitlock firstname.lastname@example.org 678-428-4065 or Charlotte Rentz email@example.com 404-766- 3442 (hm/ofc) or 404-641-5071 (cell).