- Mayors of East Point
- Council Members of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Museum Shop - Donation Link
- Community Garden at the East Point Historic Complex
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- City of East Point Historic Compex Established in 1986
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised March 2020
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
The following note from Malcom McDuffie is great news .... and we are proud to say that Malcom McDuffie, the driving force behind this project, is a member of the East Point Historical Society. Congratulations to Utoy Cemetery!
—Charles Strickland for the EPHS
"Friday June 10, 2011
Dear Utoy Cemetery Association, Inc, Officers, Members & Friends,
GOOD NEWS! Utoy Cemetery was APPROVED today by the Georgia National Register of Historic Places Review Board Meeting today.
This places the Utoy Cemetery on the Georgia Register of Historic Places, and our National nomination will be forwarded to the U.S. Interior Department, Parks Division for approval for the National Register of Historic Places.
Thanks to our President, Major Perry Bennett, and to our Vice President, Terry White, for their invaluable contribution to the very complex application package.
We are all elated.
Malcolm McDuffie-Vice President
Utoy Cemetery Association, Inc."
This is great news!
Utoy Cemetery, founded in 1816, is Atlanta's oldest cemetery, according to the Utoy Cemetery Association's website, which may be seen at this webaddress: http://utoycemeteryassociation.com