- Mayors of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- EPHS moves headquarters to the City of East Point Historic Compex 1986 >
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised November 2013
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
Malcolm McDuffie, Vice President of the Utoy Cemetery Association, will be the Guest Speaker at the next membership meeting of the East Point Historical Society. Mr. McDuffie will speak about the effort it took to get Utoy Cemetery on the Georgia Register of Historic Places.
Please join us on Sunday, August 28th, at 3:00 p.m, at the East Point Avenue United Methodist Church (Nellie's Chapel) at 2792 East Point Avenue in East Point across from City Hall to hear the story of Utoy Cemetery's successful quest for historic registration.
Open to the Public.