- Mayors of East Point
- Council Members of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Museum Shop - Donation Link
- Community Garden at the East Point Historic Complex
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- City of East Point Historic Compex Established in 1986
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised March 2020
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
The Open House quarterly meeting is November 20 at the EPHS facility on Norman Berry. At this event, we will be dedicating a room to our former Curator, Steven Bramlett, as well as a new display case of African-American artifacts related to East Point history. Donations we have received in Steven's memory will fund this new display case.
Anyone who still wishes to make a donation in Steven's name, please send your check to EPHS @ PO Box 90675, East Point GA 30364-0675, with a note designating that your donation is in Steven's memory. We would also like to encourage donations of items for inclusion in this display of East Point related African-American history.
We appreciate everyone's contributions to this display, which was at the top of Steven's wish list for the facility, and we hope you will join us in November for the dedication.