- Mayors of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- EPHS moves headquarters to the City of East Point Historic Compex 1986 >
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised November 2013
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
We would like to thank Malcolm E. McDuffie for his informative presentation on the quest to get Historic Utoy Cemetery placed on the Georgia National Register of Historic Places. He shared some great photos of the cemetery's transformation and snapshots of the mounds of paperwork required, and shared the link to where these materials are posted on facebook.
We were fortunate to have Major Perry E. Bennett and Terrance White of the Utoy Cemetery Association also in attendance and we appreciated their additional insights into the history of Utoy Cemetery. The Association is currently awaiting approval to be placed on the National Register of Historic Places. We wish them a speedy approval. Thanks again to the members of Utoy Cemetery Association for bringing your presentation to our Quarterly Membership Meeting.