- Mayors of East Point
- Council Members of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Museum Shop - Donation Link
- Community Garden at the East Point Historic Complex
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- City of East Point Historic Compex Established in 1986
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised March 2020
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
We had a terrific turn-out for our Holiday Open House on Sunday, with so many familiar faces and many new ones. We really appreciate everyone who came and joined us to honor Steven Bramlett for his many devoted years as EPHS Curator. Mrs. Adele McPherson, Steve's Mother, was able to make it and was wonderfully overwhelmed with the out-pouring of affection for Steve. Olen and Ora Jean Gunnin were also in attendance and it was good to see them both at the center of attention at the facility once again, we miss them both! We will share some photo memories of the event soon, if you took pictures you'd like to share, please email them to
. Many members chose this occasion to renew their memberships for the coming year and we are grateful for our returning members and the new members that joined the Society yesterday.
We will be closed the Thursday and Saturday of Thanksgiving week.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, have a safe holiday and make some great memories this holiday season!