- Mayors of East Point
- Council Members of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Museum Shop - Donation Link
- Community Garden at the East Point Historic Complex
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- City of East Point Historic Compex Established in 1986
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised March 2020
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
The map will make its debut at our Anniversary Open House, this Friday, August 10, at 1685 Norman Berry Drive. We will be serving desserts and refreshments from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Please stop by and get a copy of the first map of its kind for East Point...we hope the first of other maps that explore sites that define the rich history of our City.