- Mayors of East Point
- Council Members of East Point
- EPHS Board of Directors and Officers
- Community Garden at the East Point Historic Comple...
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- City of East Point Historic Compex Established in 1986
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised November 2013
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
The Atlanta and Piedmont Chapters, Sons of the American
Request the honor of your presence at the dedication of a grave marker commemorating the
service of Revolutionary War Soldier William Suttles
Time: 11:00 A.M.
Place: Utoy Cemetery
1465 Cahaba Drive SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30311
Go North/South on I-75; exit at Langford Pkwy exit 243 (U.S. 166); Go West approx. 1.5 miles to Ft. McPherson/Lee St.; continue straight on through traffic light after exit; turn North (left) on Lee Street, at 2nd light after exit. Go approx. 1 mile. Turn left on Campbellton Rd. SW. Go approx. 1 mile. Bear slightly right onto Venetian Dr. SW. Go 1 mile due West to Cahaba Dr. SW. Turn right (North) onto Cahaba Dr. SW. Cemetery gate is on the left, just past the church driveway.
GPS: N 33° 42.94′ W 84° 26.98′