- Mayors of East Point
- Council Members of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Museum Shop - Donation Link
- Community Garden at the East Point Historic Complex
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- City of East Point Historic Compex Established in 1986
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised March 2020
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
Among many other accolades, he has also been a Board Member of the East Point Historical Society for the last several years. We will all miss his wisdom, insight and guidance.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Robert Threatt Scholarship Fund for Morris Brown College.
Services to celebrate the life of Dr. Robert Threatt will begin on Friday, February 6, 2015 with the Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Omega Ceremony at 6:30PM at Flipper Temple African Methodist Episcopal Church, 580 Student Movement Boulevard, Southwest (Fair Street) Atlanta, Georgia and Family Visitation immediately following until 8:00PM.
The Homegoing Celebration will be held on Saturday, February 7, 2015 at 11:00AM at Saint Philip African Methodist Episcopal Church, 240 Candler Road (corner of Memorial Drive & Candler Road), Atlanta, Georgia.
More information and directions to the services may be found here: Dr. Robert Threatt obituary