- Mayors of East Point
- Council Members of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Museum Shop - Donation Link
- Community Garden at the East Point Historic Complex
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- City of East Point Historic Compex Established in 1986
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised March 2020
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
We hope to see many of you for the annual July 4th Celebration and Activities on the Commons in
downtown East Point produced by the hard-working volunteers of the East Point Main Street Association.
From their Facebook page:
"Join us in the heart of Downtown East Point for the oldest and largest Independence Day Celebration in South Fulton County!
This fun-filled event features activities for the whole family, with a vendor market, live music, food court including Italian ice, funnel cakes, smoked & grilled meats, fried fish, beer, margaritas and more. The evening's highlight comes at 9:30pm with South Fulton County's largest pyrodigital fireworks display synchronized to an rousing musical score! Join your neighbors, family, and friends and make memories in Downtown East Point while celebrating our nation's independence.
Be sure to bring your blankets and chairs. Tents must set-up in designated areas to ensure the enjoyment of all attendees. As a courtesy to event vendors, no outside food, grills or beverage will be allowed."
However you celebrate, make it a happy and safe Independence Day Celebration!