- Mayors of East Point
- Board of Directors and Officers
- Past EPHS Presidents
- Excerpts from Council Meeting Minutes re EPHS 1963-1972
- EPHS - The Founding Years 1978-1980
- Meeting Minutes Excerpts 1980-1986
- EPHS moves headquarters to the City of East Point Historic Compex 1986 >
- Trees Atlanta Planting at EPHS February 1, 2020
- Membership Information
- BYLAWS - Revised November 2013
- Collections Management Policies and Procedures
- We need Volunteers!!!
Happy Holidays to All!!
As we approach the close of 2016, all of us at the East Point Historical Society would like to thank all those who have supported us financially and otherwise during this year.
For 2017, we are planning opportunities to make the history of East Point more relevant and interesting to a wider audience. Already in the works is a guided tour of historical sites in and around East Point. We hope to share more details about this soon.
As is our custom, we will be hosting our annual holiday open house. Please join us on Sunday, December 4th, to see familiar faces, meet new friends and enjoy our holiday spread! Feel free to bring a new neighbor, a covered dish or your favorite dessert to add to the array!!
And here’s the part where we ask for your financial help. Your membership contributions and donations are the main means we have to support our ongoing efforts to preserve the rich history of East Point.
Please consider filing out the enclosed form and joining today!
Charles Strickland, President